Apply by 3/16: Boulé Foundation Scholarship
About the Program
The Boulé Foundation, in conjunction with UNCF, will provide annual $4,000 merit-based scholarships to new college freshmen of African American descent attending four-year, accredited, non-profit degree granting colleges and universities of their choice.
The scholarships are available from the Boulé Foundation of the Sigma Pi Phi fraternity. Funds can be renewed for up to three additional years, based on the student’s academic performance in college.
All applicants must:
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be of African American descent
- Must be graduating from high school in the spring of 2020, and entering college as a full-time freshmen in the Fall of 2020
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States (from one of the areas indicated below)
Area 1: Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Virginia
- Area 2: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nassau Bahamas, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee
- Area 3: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, West Virginia and Wisconsin
- Area 4: Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wyoming
- Area 5: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington
Application Close Date
March 16, 2020