Job Opening: Relationship Manager-Online Community and Data Reporting – Washington, DC
Job Title: Relationship Manager-Online Community and Data Reporting
Location: Washington, DC
Provides constituent engagement for the UNCF/Koch Scholarship Program (UKSP) by reviewing online activity, moderating community member conversations through the online curriculum, communicating appropriately (email, newsletters, etc.) with community members; maintaining other external social media components where needed by monitoring the page and redirecting conversations to the appropriate venue; and establishing and building relationships with program constituents to connect to specific UKSP opportunities. Review and assess participation data for online community members (scholars, mentors, etc.), and develop summative reports for the online community, as well as scholarship awards and scholar tracking.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interface with UKSP Director to support the existing and new programs, which may include proactively seeking content and approval for desired pages and layout designs
- Provide content update and apply changes to online community pages and events
- Provide online community management planning and create regular roadmaps and status updates to share with key stakeholders
- Create, implement and analyze engagement data designed to increase participation in the online communities and raise platform awareness
- Develop online community participation and completion reports for UKSP scholars and mentors
- Support activity growth initiatives by implementing and executing a communications plan and strategy
- Develop scholarship and scholar tracking reports to determine UKSP scholarship distributions and scholar retention/attrition
- Pull system activity reports, conduct analytics for engagement activity and track and analyze community metrics to drive strategic planning and illustrate the state of the community to internal stakeholders
- Support outreach and recruitment efforts as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- Minimum three years experience in online community, records management, and social media management
- Analytical: Ability to organize and manage information resources.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Project Management: Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and within budget.
- Written Communication: Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Strategic Thinking: Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Innovation: Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
- Technical: Possesses proficiency with Learning Management and Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills: In-depth experience using and uploading content and managing administrative functions of online content management systems. Ability to synthesize complex and diverse information to review and process program information; collect and research data from usage reports, design work flows and procedures.
- Other Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Familiarity with media and communications industry; how it works and what it takes to create, maintain and defend the organization’s reputation and positive brand recognition as a spokesperson for engagement with the online community.