As a historically black institution, Huston-Tillotson University’s mission is to provide opportunities to a diverse population for academic achievement with an emphasis on academic excellence, spiritual and ethical development, civil engagement and leadership in a nurturing environment. Huston-Tillotson University is a leader in the education of diverse populations. We empower students for success in a global society as critical thinkers, lifelong learners and ethical citizens.
The School of Business and Technology is committed to providing educational opportunities to individuals interested in pursuing undergraduate degrees in business and technology. A major objective of the School is the preparation of students of diverse origins and backgrounds to become competent leaders in business, industry, and government in the global marketplace as well as to excel in graduate studies.
- Huston-Tillotson University adds 97 college graduates to the United States each year
- In academic year 2014-15, 76.5 percent of Huston-Tillotson University baccalaureate completers had jobs by the time they earn their diplomas.
- In academic year 2014-15, Huston-Tillotson University offered 140 baccalaureate degrees and 17 associate degrees.
- In academic year 2014-15, Huston-Tillotson University has a 22 percent six-year graduation rate (cohort year 2009).
- Huston-Tillotson University’s top five most popular majors (Fall 2015) are business administration, kinesiology, criminal justice, psychology and education.
We will build a vision together as a campus.
Colette Pierce Burnette President, Huston-Tillotson University
News and Events
Huston-Tillotson University Staff