“A mind is a terrible thing to waste, but a wonderful thing to invest in.”® Why not invest your time or money in better futures for young people in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine and around the country?
UNCF Boston is here to help you send a student to college and turn his or her life around. Located in the South End, UNCF Boston is charged with raising funds to support UNCF’s mission of getting highly motivated deserving students to and through college at UNCF-member institutions and more than 1,100 colleges and universities across the country.
UNCF still needs your assistance, as we can only help 1 out of 10 students who apply for scholarships, due to insufficient available funding. Text UNCFBOS to 50555 to give $25, or click here to donate today and build better futures for African American students!
Want to volunteer for a formal event or a noontime luncheon with community leaders? If you’ve got the time and are interested in getting behind UNCF, we’d be very happy to hear from you. Is a child you know looking for the right college? Can you contribute to keeping student aid available and academic programs strong at UNCF-member colleges or universities? UNCF Boston will make the connection. Contact us today to learn how you can help.
Did You Know?
Each year, UNCF receives over 2,170 applications from New England area students needing financial assistance. More than 1,660 New England students are supported by all of UNCF scholarship programs.
Scenes from UNCF Boston Events
UNCF Boston Staff
UNCF New England Leadership Council
“I support UNCF because I am inspired by students who work hard to attend and graduate from college.”
Managing Principal, Payden and Rygel
“Today, a college degree is the entry-level requirement for almost every fast-growing job and career. With a college education more important than ever—but more expensive than ever—our young people and the country need UNCF to do what it does best: help make sure everyone has an opportunity for a college degree, regardless of economic status.”
Gary Morton, MBA, MSM, DBA CAND
Director, Give with Liberty Mutual
- Shavon Bell, Consultant, Executive Search, Koya Leadership Partners
- Anthony Berry, Director of Admissions, Trinity College
- John M. Borders, IV, Senior Manager, Community Engagement, Boston Celtics
- Charles F. Desmond, Ed.D., CEO, Inversant
- Lucyus Fevrier, Web Producer/Interactive Designer, Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- Megan Garrity, Pharmacy Supervisor, Area 1 Region 2 District, CVS Health
- Keon T. Holmes, CFA, Managing Director, Cambridge Associates
- Rev. Morris Stimage-Norwood, Pastor, Greater New Life Christian Center
- Jacquetta Van Zandt, Senior Advisor of External Relations, City of Framingham, Mayor’s Office
- Christopher West, Motivational Speaker, CWest Speak