Add to Calendar
2019 Career Pathways Initiative 4th Annual Convening and Data Institute – Atlanta
Career Pathways Initiative is partnering with UNCF’s Institute for Capacity Building's Data Institute at the 2019 convening July 1-3 in Atlanta.
Promise to Purpose
Join peers and thought leaders at the 2019 Career Pathways Initiative and Data Institute, July 1 – 3, 2019 in Atlanta, GA. Engage in thought provoking dialogue with leaders in higher education, social justice and community empowerment sectors. The convening’s 2019 theme, Linked: Promise to Purpose, will leverage the unique experience of HBCUs to explore the changing needs of a 21st century workplace in a broader context of a continuing need to address systemic cultural and societal barriers for the next generation of Black leaders. Over the course of the three-day meeting, attendees will explore how HBCUs are innovating and collaborating to better serve students, communities and our national economy.
2019 Convening Objectives:
- Explore how HBCUs can continue driving missions while responding to the needs of a new economy and societal context
- Study purposeful approaches to leveraging disruptions in higher education
- Examine HBCUs leading large-scale change and preparing for a rapidly changing technology-driven world.
- Investigate partnering institutions as they execute career pathway developments:
- Intentional guided pathways
- Curricular enhancements
- Integrated co-curricular engagement
Presented by UNCF Career Pathways Initiative (CPI).