Add to Calendar
2019 “A Mind Is…” Hamptons Summer Benefit-New York
Join us for our 8th annual summer event.
Reception and Program at Private Residence
Thank you for a successful event!
Please join UNCF’s President and CEO Dr. Michael L. Lomax and our distinguished event committee for our 2019 Hamptons Summer Benefit. This event will raise funds to advance educational opportunities for young people of color in the New York area.
Proceeds from the events will benefit UNCF’s educational initiatives and play a key role in making sure deserving low-income students get the resources they need to get to and through college.
The event will also feature:
- Items vary from luxury brands and sports events to exotic trips
- All auction items will be live; attendees will have an opportunity to bid on all items
For more information or sponsorship opportunities, contact Diego Aviles at 212.820.0153.
VIP Tickets – $1,000
- Includes access to VIP Reception from 5 to 7:00 p.m.
Individual Ticket – $500
- Dinner/Program from 7 to 9:00 p.m.
Presented by UNCF New York.
- Lisa Coleman, Senior Vice President, Global Inclusion & Strategic Innovation, New York University
- Aubrey Dasque, Digital Marketing Manager, Sirius XM Radio
- Warachal Faison, Medical Director, Women & Men’s Health, Pfizer
- Sharon Frank, Realtor & Developer, Sharon R Frank Real Estate
- Dave Frederick, Senior Compliance Manager, Schroders
- Kenneth Gibbs, Vice President, Digital Video & Social Content, BET
- Danielle James, Style & Beauty Editor, Hello BeautifulGreg Lowe II, CEO, Lowekey
- Adrienne McWilliams, Director, Urban Sales, SiriusXM Radio
- Emily Nichols-Mitchell, Managing Director & Chief Talent Officer, Accelerations Group
- Ronald Scoon, Sales Manager, Peerless Importers
- Tony and Elizabeth Signore, CEO & Managing Partner, Taylor
- Shana Stephenson, Vice President, Marketing, WNBA Liberty
- Tiffany Sullivan, Associate Director, Client Finance, Maslansky