Scholarship of the Month - Oracle Corporate Scholars Program
The scholarship is open to Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Marketing or Human Resources majors.
The Oracle Corporate Scholars Program provides extended learning experiences at Oracle headquarters during the summer of 2017. Successful candidates will be offered internships during the summer of 2017-18 academic year.
To be considered, candidates must submit the online application for the program, a letter of recommendation, a one-page personal statement of career interest, resume and current transcript. All application materials must be received by the application deadline.
- College Sophomore or Junior attending a four-year, accredited college or university located in the U.S.
- Must have attended a high school in the U.S.
- African American
- Major in one of these fields:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Human Resources
- Candidates must possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen
Application close date
March 10, 2017 11:59 p.m. EST