Scholarship of the Month: Comcast/NBCUniversal Scholarship Program
The scholarship is open to HBCU freshmen or sophomores with an interest in entertainment and media.
Comcast/NBCUniversal has partnered with UNCF to fund the Comcast NBCUniversal/UNCF scholarship program for sophomores and juniors attending an HBCU during the fall of 2018. Candidates can major in any field of study but must have a desired interest in entertainment and media. The program will select 10 students to receive up to $5,000 in scholarship awards.
- Student applicants for this program must be rising college sophomores (Class of 2021) and juniors (Class of 2020) for the upcoming academic year.
- Applications can only be submitted from students who are current freshman and sophomores during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Students must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident
- Students must attend an Historically Black College or University (HBCU)
Application close date
June 15, 2018, 11:59 p.m. EST