Pennsylvania Students: 2017 PA State Employees Scholarship Open
The scholarship is open to PA residents enrolled at UNCF-member institutions.
The State Employee Combined Appeal (SECA) Scholarship is a Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Scholarship Program for qualified students entering or enrolled in a UNCF-member college or university during the 2017-18 academic year. The scholarship awards up to $4,000 to the selected student.
To qualify for this scholarship, students must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident and a resident of Pennsylvania,
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Be eligible for a Pell Grant and have demonstrated financial needs as verified by the school's financial aid office
- Enrolled full-time at a UNCF member institution
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 on a 4.00 scale
Application Close Date
August 4, 2017, 11:59 PM EST