Internship of the Month—HCN/Apricity Resources Scholars Program
The corporate and field internships in the long-term and post-acute care industry are open to juniors in HBCUs.
Apricity Resources provides a full suite of back-office shared services to the long-term and post-acute care industry. Based in Nashville, TN, Apricity Resources currently supports over 10,000 skilled nursing facility beds as well as therapy, outpatient rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care providers operating across the United States.
The intent of the internship program is to hire exceptional talent in hopes of converting to full-time hires upon graduation based on performance and business need. The focus is on undergraduates at HBCU(s) available during the summer before their senior year. The company is offering internships in their corporate headquarters in Nashville, and in their Florida and South Carolina health and rehabilitation centers.
All qualified applicants must meet these eligibility requirements:
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be an African American college student enrolled at a Historically Black College/University (HBCU). Students residing in/or attending school near the internship locations will be targeted and receive priority consideration.
- Students must be classified as juniors (rising seniors).
- Must meet eligible majors per the following locations.
- Corporate Interns – Accounting, Accounting, Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, Human Resources, Business Administration, English, Psychology
- Field Interns – Social Services, Psychology, Sociology, Business Administration, Marketing, Nursing
Application Close Date
February 22, 2018; 11:59 PM EST
For more information, contact Crystal Terry at email@example.com.